Saturday, May 22, 2010

Light Lunches

Not that anyone would have noticed, but I have not blogged for a week. With my days packed with back to back meetings, I barely have time to have lunch, even less time to blog.

My love for food does not allow me to go on a diet but occasionally I get to eat light healthy lunches. This is not due to discipline or anything near that nature, but merely because I don't have the time to eat. Therefore, I will settle for sandwiches or salad & continue to work while having my lunch. Work is my only distraction to eating.

For me, the best diet plan has been : work.

Do you even bother going on a diet ?

2 comments:

  1. try this, next time take pic of ur food from side angle, or 45 degree angle...with some background behind, or some cutlery beside the plate so on and so forth (tea, cup, etc). Sometimes not necessarily need to take the whole plate in a pic, u can take maybe 3 quarter of the food.

    ANYWAY IT LOOK SO NICE, SO HUNGRY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piaget,

    Obviously, photography is not one of my skills. Ha ha :)

    Thanks for the advice, shall try that the next time I take photos.

    ReplyDelete