Friday, June 25, 2010

Food Critics


This entry is not about Roti Jala or Chicken Curry. It's about food bloggers.

Over the past months, I have been reading various food blogs as a preparation for my own food blog & to plan marketing strategies with food bloggers.

With technology, individuals with camera think they are photographers. Individuals with a blog, think they are writers. Right at the top are food bloggers, who think they are food critics.

If an individual wants to criticize a restaurant or cafe or pub, they should at least do some research on food they are not familiar with. For example, you don't order Chicken Fried Steak (or Country Fried Steak) & complain:
1. It's not chicken? or 
2. The steak is not grilled ?

I almost embarrassed myself, thinking that the restaurant served me risotto instead pasta when the description said "served on orzo pasta". It was Valentine's & kept my complains to zero, luckily.

Saying that I am totally impressed with some food bloggers, for their attention to details, the passion & patience. Just wish, one day I can reach there.

You know who you are.

Are you a food critic too?

No comments:

Post a Comment